Thursday, February 25, 2021

first full day of quarantine (56/365e)

First full day of quarantine for everyone. I spent about the whole morning on the phone with bureaucracy, answering basic questions about each person.

We played bridge outside on the picnic blanket.

Brian took a nap, and is feeling lousy. He did also go for a run today. He calculated 40 times around the house to get to his 2k minimum, but his gps had him go 50 times.

I read lots of books.

We arranged for maria to bring school books for each kid, which made me feel so helpful. and we heard from theodore's class that Theodore had the only positive result out of all of them.

We practiced together after swiss family robinson (which I missed because I did the women Wikipedia evening) – then while the kids went to bed I made a mega fast birthday cake

We made a big shopping list (even with a farmer's market map) for nina and for jacky for tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment