Thursday, February 11, 2021

cold music morning (42/365e)

Family music morning, after we woke up late. Brian was up way early for mastermind. I didn't sleep well and was up before him buy went back to sleep. There has been little to no interest in chamber music of more than two people - also not among the adults. But duets are ok, and Henry and I played some first, and then I played with the others as well, who were willing but less enthusiastic. The bonus of that is that I get to play the whole time. The sad part is that I really think everyone would have more fun if they worked together on a piece.

It was a very cold day and tomorrow is supposed to be even colder. Theodore and I went for a walk to look at the stars and the cold went right through the thick jacket and the warm hat and the neck warmer I had covering my face. We saw the winter hexagon and then our toes froze and we went home. We had a group family cleanup and then enjoyed our lovely time listening to my papa read Swiss Family Robinson.

story time snack: shared apple pie



No comments:

Post a Comment