Tuesday, February 2, 2021

all A's in school (33/365e)

After homework Henry and I make a teeny tiny hexagonal origami box together.

Maria and I took a walk with felix and Gabriel. we progressed very slowly, leaving us up on the mur path while they were walking down alone on the beach while we walk on the path ... Felix falls and hurts himself. We walked again all the way to what is now our favorite place, the Vogelschutzgebiet. Theodore and Henry were already there, rode there with Brian after organ practice. I rode home on Theodore's bike with Henry for an online talk with his teacher. He gets all A's again ("of course") 

Theodore also got all A's... the conversation went something like this:

"I got all 1's!"
"Me too"
"You got 2's?"

The kids' friend Anna came over randomly to visit and stayed for griessnockerlsuppe. While I was having my dinner, not the soup, the fork I was using broke then there was food all over myself and the floor. Elegant!

Grandpapa read more Swiss Family Robinson again, but first Henry practiced for grandpapa and I accompanied him on my viola, which inspired Grandpapa to play a few notes on his French horn for us

I cut Centa's hair in the evening while simultaneously making more soup.

Brian and I had a glass of wine and a Sudoku.

No comments:

Post a Comment