Sunday, November 8, 2020

got outside before the sun went down (312/365d)

Theodore and Brian went for their own hike on the Schoeckl, which meant they were gone pretty much all day. 
a glorious day to be on a mountain

Nina came over this morning and we had cake for breakfast and coffee, very happy morning in the kitchen.

with Klaus and Irmtraud i set up our basement for our video shoot tomorrow, so we can finally finish the video we started in march. 

it was nearly impossible to get anyone to want to do anything, in spite of the beautiful day, but i did finally convince Henry to go up Rosenhain with Edward and Pauli and me. It was sunset when we arrived at the top.

I couldn't decide which shot I liked better:

henry alone

henry with pauli and me

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the photos are amazing! You have to teach me this! :)

    ReplyDelete