Thursday, October 26, 2017

nationalfeiertag (202/365a)

even when everyone's cranky and fighting, there are still moments of love and delight... sharing special band-aids with each other
dr. henry and felix
glad that nina came and rescued me to bring my spirits up... if she had managed to catapult me with the fig tree i would have soared even higher. there's even photographic evidence of the great schlossberg fig theft...
belles with beautiful beute

where's irma?

At home the mood hadn't lightened much. I took Theodore on a fun cool mommy-son bonding bike ride (my perspective) which turned out to be the worst bike ride ever (his perspective) ... I left Brian to pick up those pieces, and headed to meet about united intonations, and talk about videos/recordings/songs/and of course celebrate Austrian National Day.

cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment