Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Surprise visit from New Zealand (40/365c)

Got an email this morning explaining that the kindergarten would now officially abmelde Felix because we weren't willing to work with them. I was pretty mad. Brian calmed me before heading upstairs to conduct his first job-interview in a long time.

We picked up Theodore from school and Nina and I and theodore took the tram to the end of the line and walked a good km to the ceramics studio to glaze our pottery. We were under extreme time pressure.

When I got home with Theodore from painting pottery with Nina my cousin Harry was standing in our kitchen drinking a beer! He said he considered calling ahead but had decided to just ring the doorbell "serv..tius style" He stayed for an hour, we caught up a bit, and he's heading back to New Zealand in a few days. I guess we see him again in 10-20 years....
quick! take a photo before he disappears!
....Because of the surprise visit I missed my work evening, and Brian headed out to go get our rental car for tomorrow's visit to the ljubljana airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment