Monday, May 27, 2019

new dishes (46/365c)

at exactly 10:22 I met up with Pauli at the bookstore, we ran some errands around town together, and ended up together at a japanese restaurant. for lunch they had 3 types of sushi full menus, all with soup. one was called "vegetarian sushi" which I ordered. It was fish sushi. We asked the waitress, and she explained that what I wanted was "vegan sushi" since "fish is vegetarian" so Pauli explained that fish are animals and can she please bring some "vegetarian sushi" ... she went away again, and came back with some sushi with vegetables and some with eel, because "eel aren't fish" .... and no soup. when i asked about the soup, she asked if that should be vegetarian. she ran inside to get a clipboard and a paper, and then asked me "so you would like a soup?" and then she wrote "soup" on the paper. I think I only have weird restaurant experiences with Pauli.

i picked up theodore from school and sat with him in front of the art museum to do homework. i borrowed the car from the foersters and picked up all of our pieces from our pottery class. traffic was terrible. Our results were (some of them) quite cute.

bad, better, and room for improvement

theodore's breakfast set
my new coffee and cream set with flowers from outside

No comments:

Post a Comment