Thursday, May 11, 2017

nick arrives (33/365a)

NICK!
How this picture was created:
Went to pick up Nick, got the camera ready to get him as he leaves the train. He exits the train at the back of the train, and I chase him, give up on the photo.
Home. Stop moving, gaaah
Why don't you change the shutterspeed to less than a minute?
Or I could up the iso.
Oooh, yes, so sensitive.
How much editing do you want?
All the photoshop effects. bokeh his eyes out and put 3 lens flares.
Except I don't have photoshop, so here you go.

Spent the entire day so sick that I slept in a hammock for three hours at a playground.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, yay for a visitor, but so yay for being so very sick. Get better would you! :)

      Delete
    2. my philosophy when sick is always, "i can be sick and do nothing at home, or be sick and go out and have fun" sometimes i chose home, but when visitors are here the choice is clearly FUN.

      Delete