Tuesday, May 26, 2020

meditation and buffaloes (147/365d)

somebody threw random dime-romance-novels over our fence today - not in a friendly way, but thrown seemingly randomly and violently over the fence....  just another facet of city life.

meditation with renate in the morning:
i closed my eyes and tried to look into my heart. i didn't know where to look but i followed a long steady b-flat tone shaped like a thread until i found an enormous guggenheim-museum-sized heart, with several workers working on it. it was quite noisy, but after a while i dared to go inside, and tried to relax inside the heart. the saxophone player downstairs would occasionally practice few notes and bring me back to reality and distract. i tried to carry my normal sized heart up a mountain, and kept arriving at false peaks. every time the saxophone player started again, i had to begin again from the bottom. i was stepping in time with the beating heart and had to step carefully over rocks. for a long time i was wearing shoes, but then i decided it would be better to be barefoot. i looked for a waterfall, but the sound of the saxophone kept distracting me. i was startled when Renate said it was time to stop.

Buffaloes in the evening was great, i finally felt i could keep up a bit. i put enough work into it.... i'm getting used to working with the mic, and my sheet music is starting to fit well. i took my camera with me but was very concentrated the whole time, so didn't get a shot of that

No comments:

Post a Comment