Thursday, May 13, 2021

happy birthday henry (132/365e)

Henry's birthday, and it happens to be a feiertag, which means no school! also high mass for choir singers.

Brian overslept and he had to do a last minute corona test on his way to rehearsal for mass. He ran there without the results and waited outside until I texted him he was negative. I took the kids to mass, and we listened to brian.

We attended Gabriel's birthday party and there were some (very!) badly behaved kids there. I was completely overwhelmed. I had had plans to help entertain the kids, all the other parents sat around and chatted calmly with each other while their kids locked other kids in the bathroom and stupid stuff like that. I was completely dead tired at home - not just me, actually, my kids too.

family zoom meeting to congratulate henry on his birthday - he arrived crying because of something, but soon changed his tune when he found he got a colonial wig, which he used right away to give a mini bach concert to grossmutter.

mama papa, henry irma felix, and peter

Brian and I watched a john oliver episode before bed but our heart wasn't really into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment