Thursday, May 6, 2021

agnes day (125/365e)

Felix was cranky all day, starting as soon as he woke up this morning. Sadly crankiness is contagious, and it didn't pass me by! But he went off to school, so other people could deal with it. I had plenty of Agnes time. We all did. Brian and I bought eggs with Agnes at the farmer's market and then she cooked with Edward and me. She and I painted the start of a canvas painting: we just did the background and set it to dry. It was very very cold for this time of year, so there were a lot of indoor activities. Agnes also took crane-making to the next level by making a gigantic crane using for large pieces taped together.

late night kitchen clean up with Brian, while Centa rearranged furniture with Edward, so the living room looks completely different now. I want to move the piano downstairs again.

Mary and I tried to record a piece for viola and cello by Otto Siegl… First we couldn’t really play it properly, then I couldn’t get my microphone to record it properly, then the kids came home and need attention, and then … we just said, “forget it,” because the last straw was finding out that  it’s already on Spotify recorded properly by professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment