Saturday, December 1, 2018

adventkranzsegnung and family saturday (234/365b)

9am bright and early with bus-bahn-bim-bech (pech) and a great quintet rehearsal.
phone needed new monies, so i went to hofer. except first it was such a nice day that i forgot my winter coat, and that had my wallet in it, so i had to go all the way back. 
seemingly embarrassed to be seen with a violin
we played around all afternoon, and then we had a joint gig... for the adventkranzsegnung. theodore and henry sang beautifully. and felix sat very calmly with brian (i was surprised!)

from my quintet music at rehearsal this morning
pretty much the new life motto i think
then barbara and i went on a date for chinese food. i squeaked when i saw her get out of the bus. graz downtown was just a sea of people, and i figured she would recognize my squeal. she didn't even hear me, but a lady near by asked rhetorically if there was "something wrong with me"

No comments:

Post a Comment