Saturday, April 25, 2020

simple saturday (116/365d)

woke up just in time for 11am organ lesson. by this time felix and brian have killed over 150 slugs and many snails. felix collects 2euros and 1 cent. 2 cents per slug and 1 cent per snail.

brian and felix ir for veggies at the farmers market with masks while i had garden coffee with michi... then i had the luxury of finishing my yasmina reza book in the apple tree (that i got on my last run with theodore at one of the book-drop places)

then we did virtual bridge with grandpapa... due to technological difficulties we played the first game with a computer bot that we thought was grandpapa and were sad that he didn't have his sound on. oops.
who's the dummy?
henry played me the entire prelude of the first cello suite!! I was very moved!

ran with theodore, at the top of kalvarienberg i saw nico - he didn't seem to recognize me but at the bottom he did, and we chatted. he likes all the same books i do, and he walked home with theodore and me and borrowed ethan fromme
(but sadly because of all my lallygagging and chatting i missed brigitta coming over to borrow a book)

theodore and i played lots of music together paul juon 1st bagatelle, telemann canonic sonata, vivaldi concerto

went to bed way too late after a bit of a work evening with brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment