Thursday, February 13, 2020

introducing: bresgen (44/365d)

Henry makes mushroom pizza with papa. He wanted me to make it, but he didn't want to go get the mushrooms, not even with me. He eventually went with Brian after I left.

such a calm relaxing day until suddenly felix reminds me it’s time to leave for piano practice. afterwards, going home, he didn't want to take the bus home alone. I ride with him for a while and let him take the last 3 stops alone, and then headed back alone into town to join the women's wikipedia editing club for a few minutes. i had to leave early for a buffaloes rehearsal. A little surreal to be hooked up to my new mic plus I got to try playing with earplugs.

… Discover compositions by a guy named Cesar Bresgen - they are cool! - even some great operas for children and children's voices!

No comments:

Post a Comment