Tuesday, February 25, 2020

fasching/birthday party (56/365d)

They got themselves ready early early early this morning, lots of costuming. i did the make-up for Theodore, and Henry had *all* his school stuff hidden somewhere in his huge Harpo coat. I went back to bed. I tried to get everything ready for the party today, but ended up just going to the spar and buying grated cheese and tomato sauce so i could make some pizzas for them when they all arrived. i made pizzas for hours straight, and pretty much did nothing else. the party went off without a hitch, but there was no cake, because ...... well, sometimes you just can't be perfect.

When one of the dads came to pick up his kid, he discovered an escaped love-bird and decided to catch it in our apple tree. I was so low enegergy, but I went to the basement and brought up tools and watched him climb around in the dark until he caught him. We're going to put out a flyer so that the owner can claim him.

Nicholas' dad showing my kids the wellensitich
With the very last of my energy I reapplied Theodore's makeup and had them pose for a picture I remembered having seen once.

which one

is which?
I wasn't even far off!

At 7pm I couldn't stay up anymore so I got in bed and Centa apparently put the childrens to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment