Friday, July 31, 2020

spontaneous meditation (212/365d)

the la strada people called me to ask me to do the graz vigil today (i was on the waiting list) - the art project involves standing and watching over the city in a closed box for an hour at sunset. i was excited to get to have a turn.

before that we had a nice little grill party with nina and centa and the family. i threw several pieces of pepper and several pieces of eggplant directly into the fire due to impatience - i guess i am my mothers' daughter.

the sunset vigil was very hot - the thermometer in the box said 35.6C. to begin with i got to go into the uhrturm to put my things there, and back in to write my little journal entry that's also part of my project. i packed 6 cameras for my boys but in the end nobody made any good photos, which was a bit of a shame because i only get to do that one time. when my watch-hour finished,  felix game me a fig that he had picked.
looking out over the city

No comments:

Post a Comment