Sunday, April 24, 2022

sina introduces me to Schopenhauer and Heidegger (7/365f)

starting to feel good about writing every day again, didn't want to go to sleep before writing today either - second day in a row going to bed at 9pm... completely beat

i bought more plants at the Pflanzen-Raritätenmarkt, corn flowers, tomatoes, artichokes, a new rhubarb, some bleeding hearts and an easter lily. i dug places for them despite my aching back.

sometime around 4 centa asked if i wanted to go for a walk with her, and i didn't really feel like it, i didn't feel like moving at all, but i asked the fortune egg if i would go for a walk, and i said "UNSURE, ask later" 3 times in a row and then said "YES"... I got as far as keplerbruecke before I turned back because i was so achy. 

Sina needed someone to talk to so he came over, actually I met him at keplerbrueke, and walked him back with me. We sat in the garden and I listened to his problems. The kids got themselves back from the opera, their klagenfurt trip was a total success. I am happy about that. i was belly-aching (mostly about felix and how he would feel, especially in lieu of his tooth pulling the night he left)

dinner was an uninspired affair - bread and cheese and meh. the last of the easter-eggs did not smell good any more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment