Saturday, April 23, 2022

fried for the day (6/365f)

I'm fried... Going to bed early (already brushed my teeth and heated rice bags)

After dropping kids off at opera to spend the weekend in Klagenfurt, I spent the whole morning in Eggersdorf with Brigitta, rehearsing a piece (4 miniatures by Paul Juon) with her and a clarinetist. I met the clarinetist for the first time, and it was just great to play together. He instantly loved me I think. We had coffee at a little tiny place in Eggersdorf center that was so very typical rural austria, it was adorable. 

There's a new bio shop on Lendplatz, and they were doing some sort of promotion, and Jacky was there for work handing out samples, so that's where I had lunch kind of. Had some wine and bread and vegan spreads made mostly with regional ingredients (except for coconut oil which I guess they don't grow here) 

Then I hung out for an hour or two at the botanical garden at the plant market, first looking for Fritz's stand with the abenteuerspielplataz, and then, once i'd found him, with fritz for kind of no reason... I'm all alone and don't know what to do with me time or freedom, and I guess I'm a bit lonely. Also its pretty cold and rainy and my back hurts (wwaaaaa)

talked to brian over video for about 30seconds, but the rural connection was so bad i gave up

No comments:

Post a Comment