Brian and I woke I stupid early again and Brian was just heading out for a November project bancroft tower walk/run, so I went with him. We did that for an hour and then stopped at price chopper for bagels because Brian had a craving. We brought the toaster outside and the boys devoured those bagels completely. That was a big hit.
Papa and I went to bjs where we bought fruit that was devoured the second we arrived home.
Rainer Centa Theodore and Henry went to batting cages for the evening.
Felix and Brian and I went to Contra in the evening, driving an hour and a half to get there. We ran into the caller will m's partner that we met in Normandy. She was the last person I danced with in Europe and the first I danced with in the US. Walking into the Montague town hall, she looked at me funny and I looked at her funny and then she said, do I know you from France??
We took a selfie and sent it to will who was really sweet and offered us admittance to Ashokan dance that he's calling at with jay ungar and molly mason- which we had to unfortunately turn down.
I couldn't stop falling asleep on the drive back and Brian kept waking me up with loud hiccups.
No comments:
Post a Comment